Thursday, 4 March 2010

What to do when life bites you in the ass...

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the world that has days where you just feel like everything is crashing around your ears.

Right?

Today seems to be one of those days. Where everybody pisses you off, and your hair isn't right, and your brain feels like it's falling out of your lugholes. I have them alot. Surprisingly, my brain's just fine; I'm used to them now. I'm the type of person that sees nothing but pessissmism in absolutely everything I touch, so it's just logical I become accustomed to feeling like a piece of mud being kicked around the playground by a group of teenage boys who haven't even heard of puberty yet. Yep. That's me!

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not some typical emo kid who whines everyday and slits their wrists and listens to shitty music. I'm not that at all... I'm quite the opposite.

I'm creative and fun, and sociable, and loving and happy, and all that jazz. I have a wonderful family, a beautiful boyfriend, sincerely incredible friends. It's just that sometimes, it don't really matter what you have, or who you are, 'cause everyone has 'that kinda day'. Just thought I'd clear all that up. I'm not whiner. Much... ^-^

So. To business. What DO you do when life bites you in the ass and makes you feel like a wee li'l piece of crap!? YOU FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. Not easy, I assure you. Especially when you've got college or work and whatnot crashing down on you like a metaphorical ton of heavy-ass concrete slabs, and your forehead feels like it's gonna essplode under the pressure of your headache. Ohhh, no, not easy. But it's an obtainable goal. Promise.

In the words of Monty Python, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. Or the dark might swallow you up.

And trust me, it's not pretty in that neck o' the woods.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, sister. Some days all you can do is push on until you get out of the dark and back into the light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having one of those WEEKS :p

    ReplyDelete